Reporters and bloggers are invited to attend Nutrition 2019, the flagship meeting of the American Society for Nutrition. The meeting will be held June 8-11, 2019 at the Baltimore Convention Center.
#Nutrition2019 is your source for high-quality nutrition research and news. Register for a complimentary press pass or follow along virtually to get the latest scientific findings and explore their implications for practice, policy and industry.
The meeting will feature:
- 3,600+ top researchers, practitioners and other professionals
- Dialogues on timely controversies in nutrition such as processed foods and health; the role of animal source protein; and low-fat vs. high-fat diets
- Hot topics such as emerging health effects of cannabis; dietary influences on the microbiome; nutrition in adolescence; and creating lasting behavior change
- Interactive exhibits featuring new products and technology for research and practice
- Awards recognizing leadership and innovation in the field
- A comfortable, accessible atmosphere for finding stories and establishing new contacts
Register for a free press pass
Access our Virtual Newsroom
Get press releases and multimedia content online up to a week ahead of the presentations. Those with reporter access to EurekAlert! can find everything at our Virtual Newsroom. Alternatively, you may register to receive embargoed materials via email.
Stay in the know
About the American Society for Nutrition (ASN)
ASN is the preeminent professional organization for nutrition research scientists and clinicians around the world. Founded in 1928, the society brings together the top nutrition researchers, medical practitioners, policy makers and industry leaders to advance our knowledge and application of nutrition. ASN publishes four peer-reviewed journals and provides education and professional development opportunities to advance nutrition research, practice and education. http://www.
Disclaimer: AAAS and EurekAlert! are not responsible for the accuracy of news releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing institutions or for the use of any information through the EurekAlert system.